Electric Guitars/Hondo II Les Paul

Hondo II Les Paul
Hondo II Les Paul  

Hondo II Les Paul
Hondo II Les Paul  
Hi Johnny,

Good you please help me and date / value my guitar? it is a Hondo II Les Paul copy, solid body, probably ash? with a laminated maple top and maple bolt on neck, it does also have two USA DimarZio Humbuckers. It is in good condition and original..

Thank you.

Hey Basil,

Thanks for writing! This is one of the lesser seen Hondo LP copies. It was probably made in 1977-78. Most of the Hondo LP copies (LP=Les Paul) were not a natural finish. The headstock is similar to the Gibson Headstock so it might have been made as early as 1976. As for value, it's worth around $700 in good shape. The pickups were stock in Hondo's better made guitars. Let me know if you need more detailed information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry