Electric Guitars/Hondo H720R

Hondo II Guitar
Hondo II Guitar  
Hey Johnny, referent to a Hondo II GUitar H720R post, I have a similar one, very old. I want to rebuild it, but i need the bridge. WHat are the especification for this Guitar Bridge, and how can I get the replacement ?? I was looking the fender mustang Bridge, but i am not sure if is the same. My guitar is very similar to the red one i saw in the mentioned post.

Thanks, Vincent J.

Hey Vincent,

Thanks for writing! The Hondo bridge is similar to the Fender Mustang bridge. However, you might want to try finding a Hondo bridge for your guitar. They come up on Ebay sometimes and that is your best source for parts. The only differences between the Hondo and Fender bridges is in the screw pattern which means you might have to drill some additional holes to mount the Fender bridge. Guitars retain their value when you replace parts with original parts. However, if you're not planning on selling it a Fender bridge will do. Go onto the Fender website or any guitar parts website and you'll find the specs for the Mustang bridge. Try this and let me know if you find what your looking for. If not, I'll try to find you another source. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry