Electric Guitars/Lark Guitars

I cannot find anything regarding Lark guitars. I saw an answer to a question you posted regarding Lark acoustic guitars but my ? pertains to a Lark solid body electric SG type. Can you point me in a direction?

Thank you.

By the way, I Love 70's Rock and the Blues (i.e., ABB, Clapton, Dire Straits, Zep, Cream, Joe Bonamassa, Derek Truck etc etc) and I Love guitars.

Due to my busy schedule, I am no longer directly answering "value" questions, but I can point you to an article I wrote to deal with just this issue.  Here's the link:  http://music-musicians.knoji.com/j-ross-smiths-appraisal-guide-how-to-research-t

I hope this provides you with helpful information!

Electric Guitars

J Ross Smith

Find at www.jrosssmith.com! Over 20 years of guitar playing, teaching, building, and modifying; have worked as a touring musician, studio session guitarist, engineer, guitar tech, and guitar teacher. Registered member of ASCAP. Registered member of Freelancers Union. I have a working knowledge of music theory and styles, and a taste for all types of music and instruments. If you have a favorite guitar player or style, chances are I share it! If you have a question I can't answer, I'll rely on experienced and knowledgeable people I know to get the correct information for you, and I hope I can help inspire your playing style and tone. Promo photography by Sebastian Castillo at Castillo Photography, San Diego, CA.

I hope that by answering questions thoroughly and giving insightful answers, I can have a positive impact on someone's playing style and tone - help them get their perfect sound.

American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers (ASCAP), Freelancers Union, IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America).

See above!