Electric Guitars/Samick LS-11/RSB

Question
Hi there!

I was hoping for a bit of help identifying the era in which my guitar was manufactured. I picked up a Samick LS-11 /RSB  earlier today for a steal. It plays much better than I was expecting. I know that Samick discontinued the LS-11 in 2001, so it's at least that old. Any other clues you might have?

Answer
Hey Erik,

Thanks for writing. Can you find a serial number anywhere on the guitar? Most of these were made over the years that I need any additional information you can give me. Most of them that you see for sale were made in the early 1990s. Let me know about the serial number and I'll get you some further information. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide