Electric Guitars/Univox BT-505

Question
QUESTION: Hello:
 I have an old Univox Bass amp BT-505 that I am going through.  It had a blown speaker and I'm testing and replacing some of the condensers and transistors. I just can't seem to find any info on this amp, ie..manual/schematic. I think it was made mid 60s. Anyone anywhere know anything about these amps?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Craig

ANSWER: Hey Craig,

Thanks for writing! Your best bet would be to contact http://www.elderly.com/ via an email. They specialize in vintage equipment and can probably offer you some assistance. Let me know if they get you the information you need. If not, I'll see who else I can find. Stay in touch...Johnny

QUESTION: Johnny:
Thanks for getting to me. Unfortunately Elderly.com had nothing for me.  I can't believe this amp is so difficult to get info on.  Can you think of anyone/anyplace else I could check?
Thanks,
Craig

Answer
Hey Craig,

Thanks for writing back and I'm sorry you didn't the answers you were looking for. Not being a bass amp expert, I'm going to refer you to http://www.bassexchange.com/vintage-used-vintage-used-amps-c-2322_2323.html

Try the Bass Exchange (above link) and click on the contact button. Let me know if you strike out with them and I'll see who else knows about this amp. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide