Electric Guitars/Identifying this Aria Pro II Fullerton

Question
Hi, i have dug this guitar out of my closet after it sitting there for well over a decade.  It was given to me by a family friend who thought it was broken (slightly warped neck) and was told that I should make it into a wall decoration.  Now, so many years later, I take it out of my closet and try to play a tune and the guitar was shockingly almost on pitch.  This peaked my curiosity and I now am trying to find out everything i can about this guitar so I can know if I should make it into a wall decoration or fix it up and add it to my collection (which is 1 other guitar haha).  here are some pictures, http://imgur.com/a/fan4b#LMMjosO
and the serial number is :7041064

By doing my own research I have found out that the first two number are important for the date and the rest tell something else.  I was hoping that you could help me out with telling me when/where this was made, and out of personal curiosity if it would be worth anything

Answer
Hey Chuck,

Thanks for writing. Aria made some fantastic instruments, especially their Jazz guitars. The majority of the Aria Pro Fullerton line was made in the 1990s but the earlier models were the best. I believe yours is one of the earlier models since the later models had a more rounded upper horn. It was probably made very early 1990s possibly the late 1980s. As for value, I'd say around $600-$800 on excellent condition and in an auction market like Ebay. Let me know if you need more detailed information and I'll see what I can dig up. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide