Electric Guitars/Seville Classical Guitar, Model S-160

Seville Guitar - Back
Seville Guitar - Back  
I bought this guitar in the late 70s. I paid more for it because it has a 3-piece back - a different kind of wood in paneled in the middle of the back. I don't play anymore and am selling this guitar. Is it a classic or worth something to a collector?

Thank you for your time.

Hey Kathy,

Thank you for writing! Seville made a lot of really decent classical guitars. To answer your question, I need to ask a few. First of all, did you buy it new or used? Next I need you to look into the sound hole and see if there is a serial number or any other information which will be written on a piece of paper glued to the bottom of the guitar (inside of the sound hole)? Let me know and I'll be able to get you a value. Please do write back with answers to my questions and we'll get this sorted out. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry