Electric Guitars/Seville Classical Guitar, Model S-160

Question
Seville Guitar - Back
Seville Guitar - Back  
I bought this guitar in the late 70s. I paid more for it because it has a 3-piece back - a different kind of wood in paneled in the middle of the back. I don't play anymore and am selling this guitar. Is it a classic or worth something to a collector?

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hey Kathy,

Thank you for writing! Seville made a lot of really decent classical guitars. To answer your question, I need to ask a few. First of all, did you buy it new or used? Next I need you to look into the sound hole and see if there is a serial number or any other information which will be written on a piece of paper glued to the bottom of the guitar (inside of the sound hole)? Let me know and I'll be able to get you a value. Please do write back with answers to my questions and we'll get this sorted out. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide