Electric Guitars/electra guitar

Question
I found this guitar at a consignment shop. My husband plays guitar and thought he might like it. I have no clue about worth or if its even fixable. It needs strings and a bridge. I tried looking it up on web and believe that it is a 2242. could you tell me the age and worth of this guitar? no model number but the serial number is 19017. can forward pics from my phone to your email if it would help. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Answer
Hey Sabina,

Thanks for writing! Can you forward me some pictures? My email is jgenocidepatterson@yahoo.com

I need to see what the guitar looks like in order to get you some information. Let me know about the photographs and I'll get you the info you need. Please let me know about the photographs and we'll solve this mystery! Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide