Electric Guitars/Austin AU- 136 N

Question
Hi I have a Austin guitar I found and I was just curious to know about it. I did not see anything on the internet when I did a quick search, so I was wondering if you could kind of help me. The model number is AU- 136N SLM Market Place made in China and its in playable condition but it looks a little worn.

Answer
Blaycee I looked up your Austin AU - 136N and did find some info on it. They are still sold in many different copies of Fender and Gibson Guitar models. Your was made 2000 to 2003. It is in with a group of guitars for beginners. Same guitar made under many names. They come in sunburst, red, blue, black and natural, I had a blue one under the name Galveston. They all sell for $99.00 in many types of stores. I think they are not bad for the money. Yes playable with a little work. I covered all I can tell you and hope you enjoy playing, Kevinpaul.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore