Electric Guitars/Charvel/Jackson

QUESTION: I need help defining my guitar I've had it for literally 10 years.  Anyways it Charvel/Jackson  and midnight blue I'd like to send a picture be a use it'd be neat to know if it's actually very rare or one of the last not so rares. As well as how much it could go for and where to sell if so.

ANSWER: Hey Linzy,

Thanks for writing! This appears to be a CSM-1G which would have been made around 1992 in Japan. The tuners are Gotoh with Charvel dustcovers. Fretboard is rosewood and the guitar has jumbo frets. The body made of basswood. The nut width is 1-5/8", scale 25-1/2". Action at the 12th fret is very low at 3/16". Neck plate is shown with serial number. Nut is graphite. Pickups are original Jackson in H-S-M configuration. The neck is natural maple. They sell for between $500 and $800 used. Let me know if you need any further help. Stay in touch..Johnny

little dusty
little dusty  
QUESTION: Wow. Ok. So most try and buy it for only 100$. But, never sold it. Any ideas where I can sell it for that much?

Hey Linzy,

Thanks for writing back! The best place to sell it would be in an online auction market like Ebay or something similar. People will bid for the guitar and if you have two or more people trying to buy it, the price will go up as those people bid on it. Let me know I you need to be walked through the process. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry