Electric Guitars/Guitar choice

I have been playing guitar for 3 years for now.  I want to buy an Electric Guitar...
Could you tell me which of these guitars is better ?

1)Cort X-11
2)Ibanez GRG250P

Please Respond.... I would also like to know about your thoughts on Ibanez ART200FM. I don't have a lot to spend though....

Hello,    Gautham!  I would like to give you some detailed information about these guitars, and give you a tip on a different type I think you'd love to know about.  It's something I feel best done through my e-mail:  ross.smith.777@gmail.com.  I look forward to speaking with you!

Electric Guitars

J Ross Smith

Find at www.jrosssmith.com! Over 20 years of guitar playing, teaching, building, and modifying; have worked as a touring musician, studio session guitarist, engineer, guitar tech, and guitar teacher. Registered member of ASCAP. Registered member of Freelancers Union. I have a working knowledge of music theory and styles, and a taste for all types of music and instruments. If you have a favorite guitar player or style, chances are I share it! If you have a question I can't answer, I'll rely on experienced and knowledgeable people I know to get the correct information for you, and I hope I can help inspire your playing style and tone. Promo photography by Sebastian Castillo at Castillo Photography, San Diego, CA.

I hope that by answering questions thoroughly and giving insightful answers, I can have a positive impact on someone's playing style and tone - help them get their perfect sound.

American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers (ASCAP), Freelancers Union, IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America).

See above!