Electric Guitars/steele laptop guitar

Hi  i have an old steele laptop electric guitar

Made by audiovox in Seattle Washington

I believe it to be about 1930 but i not sure .

Does it have any value  and if could you possibly

Direct my to auction house or buyer. Thank you Mark

Hi mark, it is hard to give you any kind of value on you steel guitar with out looking it over. I did see one on eBay for $650.00 it sold. I have seen others from $200.00 to $450.00 on average. There extremes of course in both directions. You market in Washington state is unknown for steel guitars, just not many on sale. There are clubs and organizations that can be of more help. I would sell it on eBay or the local Craig's list. That you for writing in.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.