Electric Guitars/fender stratocaster

Question
i have a wood grain, looks like natural ash strat and i have had it
about 7 or 8 years, bought 2nd hand and would love to find serial number
and age of this guitar. could u help me with that

Answer
Hey Dwight,

Thanks for writing! The serial number is usually found on the headstock under the Fender logo or on the metal plate that connects the neck to the body. If there is no serial number in either of these two places (let me know) can you send me a photograph of the headstock? I can narrow down the age of the guitar by looking at the shape of the headstock. Let me know and I'll try to date your guitar. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide