Electric Guitars/Guitar

I received a jackson guitar for a present. It is made in India with the serial number NHJ1007464. I've been trying to find out which model it is. Can you help me? Thank You

Hi, Bill!  Is it possible for you to send me a picture or two of the instrument, and describe where the serial number is located?  This will help me narrow down my search, as there is a wide range of serial numbers on Jackson's list.  It will allow me to find your information in a much faster time.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Electric Guitars

J Ross Smith

Find at www.jrosssmith.com! Over 20 years of guitar playing, teaching, building, and modifying; have worked as a touring musician, studio session guitarist, engineer, guitar tech, and guitar teacher. Registered member of ASCAP. Registered member of Freelancers Union. I have a working knowledge of music theory and styles, and a taste for all types of music and instruments. If you have a favorite guitar player or style, chances are I share it! If you have a question I can't answer, I'll rely on experienced and knowledgeable people I know to get the correct information for you, and I hope I can help inspire your playing style and tone. Promo photography by Sebastian Castillo at Castillo Photography, San Diego, CA.

I hope that by answering questions thoroughly and giving insightful answers, I can have a positive impact on someone's playing style and tone - help them get their perfect sound.

American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers (ASCAP), Freelancers Union, IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America).

See above!