Electric Guitars/Legend Telecaster

legend telecaster
legend telecaster  
Hi. I'm Hugo from Portugal. How are you?
I recently bought this tele-style copy. Could you tell me anything about this? The serial on the neckplate is: 4003533.
Thanks for your time. Cheers

Thanks for showing me your Tele! Telecasters are great for any type of music. Yours is a copy but it works just as well as any of them. Got that magical twang.
Legends are made in China, many people buy them and just use the body to make a modified tele. They are popular for beginners because the price is low yet the guitar is built to standard. The pick up are not the high out put that Keith Richards uses. The maple fret board is great. The body is base wood and the wiring is modern. Some like the 50s wiring that has more treble. I see more Legends about Europe than in the States. There are so many low price guitars from China that serial numbers mean little. That is not very old. The value is from $60 to 100 USD. I hope you are enjoying it, I certainly would. Please write to me if you need anything about guitars, keep rocking Hugo!

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.