Electric Guitars/schecter stargazer5 battery

Question
hi
I have an original Schecter Stargazer bass-5 ,the fact is that unforrunately,i put the battery on the wrong side,minus  on positive!! and when i plug the cable jack,that make a sparkle noise in the amp and since that nothing work,absolutely no outpout sound.
after a visual inspection and try another battery,nothing seems to be wrong!!!
Can you help me please ?

Thanks

Answer
Hi, Myke!  Before I can help you, I need you to clarify for me the exact problem to make sure I understand what's happening.  If I understand correctly, you're saying you installed the battery backwards and now even though nothing appears to be wrong you have no output at all, is that correct?  If so, I can let you know what's going on.  If I haven't gotten it correctly, we'll approach a different way.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Electric Guitars

J Ross Smith