Electric Guitars/Charvel "toothpaste" logo

I have the opportunity to purchase a CHARVEL ST CUSTOM "stratheadstock". What can you tell me about it.
I already own a CHARVEL TE CUSTOM "teleheadstock" and it plays great. This one has been modified with tone something pups! The ST is totally original with a transparent brown/black finish.
Regards ANDRE

Thank you for writing, I would buy it. I have only played a couple Charvel in my life. I liked the way they preformed. Andre to find a real player takes me months, my ESP took a couple years. This guitar is made ? the ones MIJ are unbeatable and the price keeps going up. The guitar you looked at is made in China I would really have second thoughts. My dream guitar was a Gretsch any Gretsch! I bought a new solid body CVT and in a few months it started to fall apart. I looked at reviews, ask about them and there was very few, not many sold. That was a big red flag. I can look in to it more if you send me a photo, the year it was built, and the price. The Japanese guitars do not last in a shop long, if it is a player and not beat up I would jump at it. Other wise let me do some more work on it. Andre thank you and if you still have questions please get back to me. Kev

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.