Electric Guitars/Guitar information

Kevinpaul wrote at 2014-12-27 17:44:59
I am very happy for you Jackson. I am happy you want to play the guitar, music brings a new level to our lives. I was very excited about your great guitar and for forgot to say you might want to take it to a very experienced person to have it set up. Look for a guitar shop that has been in your town a long time.

Stay away from Guitar Center and chain stores, they really don't have the kind of person you want. I would recommend number 9 strings for that guitar.

They have great tone and are easier on the hands. You have any questions email me or this web site. Thank you for the great ratings. Kev.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore