Electric Guitars/Ibanez Jem Fake or Not?

hi... I went to a local music store at my place here in Sabah, Malaysia. I had a great deal for an Ibanez Jem. I love that guitar but something is bothering me. I have never seen that guitar with flower patern on the body in any Ibanez guitars, can you please check the pictures?

Hi Jeremmy and thank you for writing. I love the Jem and it is one of my favorite guitars ever made. I checked myself and yes that is a factory pattern. I only saw the white, green and black. They do have many floral patterns. They have some nasty ones evil looking ones too. The one you are looking at is very cool
and you will be very pleased with it.  The price of them holds me back, some day maybe.
Good luck and thanks for the pictures! Kev

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.