Electric Guitars/Aria Pro II Pe Deluxe KV

Question
Hi, Good Day,

Im Eddie from Malaysia, recently i bought an Aria pro II Pe Deluxe KV,really need to know the origin and year made of the guitar. Here the serial no: S080110199.

Hope you can help me sir,
Thanks.

Answer
Hey Eddie,

Thanks for writing! Aria made a number of great guitars. To answer this questions, I have to ask a few questions! First, is it a Les Paul (Gibson) copy? Next, is the neck a bolt on neck (where the neck is bolted to the body with four screws and a metal plate) or is it a set (glued) neck. Let me know and I'll get you that information. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide