Electric Guitars/Guitars

Question
Seville
Seville  
I have a Seville les Paul copy I was wondering what year and if its a lawsuits model and what it's worth and if its a hep of crap I've had it for a couple of years and got it second hand from music shop

Answer
Hey Sam,

Thanks for writing! This looks like one of the last of thee Seville lawsuit Les Paul copies. This means it was made in the late 1970s. There is a growing market for lawsuit Gibson copies. The Klusen style tuners are not found on a lot of the Seville LP copies and it also has a more Gibson-like headstock profile. As for value, it is hard to say in today's market. I've seen similar models selling for around $400 US Dollars (in good condition) at online auction sites. Let me know if you need further details. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide