Electric Guitars/Aria TA-60 Korea or Japan

Question
head
head  
Hello,

I come here to ask you if you can say me if my Aria TA-60 is a Korean or Japanese guitar.

Serial number is 894929 (6 digits) , i bought it around 1997 , it was a second hand.

I join a pic of the head.

Thank you very much

Régis from France

Answer
Hey Regis,

Thanks for writing! This guitar was probably made around 1989 based on the serial number. Models made in Japan either had "Made in Japan" or "Product of Matsumoku" stamped on the neck plate if the model had a bolt on neck. Can you send an image of the guitar's body (a front view)? This will help me further identify the guitar's origins. There are small details in the guitar's hardware that will tell us if it was made in Japan or Korea. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide