Electric Guitars/Cortez Guitar info

Question
Cortez Guitar
Cortez Guitar  
This guitar is up for auction near me and is listed as 1980. Enclosed is the picture. I will not be able to view it until tomorrow. Is it rare for this color? Any info you could give me from the picture would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark.

Answer
Hey Mark,

Thanks for writing and sorry it took so long to get back to you. This is a great guitar! I owned the same guitar (same year and color). You don't see many of these because people hang on to them. They sound great, play great and look great as well. It was one of the last copies that Cortez made that looked close to a Gibson model. They were made in Japan rather than Korea. Let me know what they want to it and I'll let you know immediately if it is a good deal. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide