Electric Guitars/jackson/charvel guitar

Question
serial number 234462 cannot find any or very much info on this guitar can't tell really what year it was made or if it is a model 4 or 5 or what any info would help its red has two small active pickups and on large they all have the jackson name covers on the pickups it has 3 knobs and 3 switches

Answer
Hey Ray,

Thanks for writing. This is a tough one which is why it took so long to get back to you (sorry)! The serial number would indicate that it was made in 1983. If it is a bolt on neck, the six digits of the serial number would indicate that it was made at their Ontario CA factory. However, there is a problem with some of their serial numbing systems. Can you send me a picture of the guitar, both the body and headstock. This was I can confirm the validity of the serial number. Let me know about the pictures and I'll get you some concrete information. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide