Electric Guitars/Sammy series M 3/4 size flying V electric guitar

Question
QUESTION: I noticed that you had a couple questions about the 3/4 size Sammys.  I have not been able to find anything about them.  I would like to sell mine but have no idea what it is worth.  It is in like new condition and comes with a gig bag.  I believe the serial number is MFV-B
Thanks
Joe

ANSWER: Hey Joe,

Thanks for writing! Can you send me a photograph of your guitar. It will help me gather the correct information. Thanks and write back...Johnny

Sammy guitar with case
Sammy guitar with case  

Sammy guitar
Sammy guitar  
QUESTION: Johnny:
Attached are two pictures of the Sammy 3/4 size guitar.  I hope this helps.

Answer
Hey Joe,

Thanks for writing back with the pictures! This is an interesting guitar. It isn't a true 3/4 size guitar in that the 3/4 scale/size guitars normally have a bigger body. This is a travel size flying v guitar. For a while, travel size guitars were popular with players who wanted a guitar they could take with them that didn't take up a lot space on planes, buses, etc. Sammy is actually mad by a company called Samson (good luck to to find out a lot on this company). They were made mostly in the late 1980s. They tend to sell for between $200-$400 in auction markets like Ebay. The guita was probably manufactured at the Samick factory in Korea. Samick actually makes guitars for a number of companies including Gretch, Fender and Epiphone as well as Agile (the best copies are Agile - you can get a set neck Les Paul for $250 that looks, sounds and plays like the real deal). It is hard to find information about this company because they tend to sell for an outside the United States market. Let me know if you need further details. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide