Electric Guitars/Harmony 1892 Help I don't know the model

Hello experts i need some help i have recently gotten this harmony 1892 but u can find any information on it and i would like to know what year it was made, what model is it, and what is the price of it

P.S it has gold hardware  

if you need any better pictures i can get them for you

Hey Randy,

Thanks for writing! This is a Harmony Strat copy from around 1980-82. During the early 1980s, companies such as Hondo and Harmony produced decent copies of Fender's mainline guitar the Stratocaster. You can't find out much about the later issue Harmony guitars because they were mostly made for overseas sales. This model was pretty close to a Fender with the exception of the headstock profile, which they had to alter for legal reasons. There is a growing market for this type of "copy" guitar, especially those made in Japan such as Tokai. As for value, it probably worth around $400 in excellent condition. However, the value of these instruments is on the rise and with each passing year, it's worth more. Let me know if you need more detailed information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry