Electric Guitars/Harmony 1892 Help I don't know the model

Question
Body
Body  

Body
Body  
Hello experts i need some help i have recently gotten this harmony 1892 but u can find any information on it and i would like to know what year it was made, what model is it, and what is the price of it

P.S it has gold hardware  

if you need any better pictures i can get them for you

Answer
Hey Randy,

Thanks for writing! This is a Harmony Strat copy from around 1980-82. During the early 1980s, companies such as Hondo and Harmony produced decent copies of Fender's mainline guitar the Stratocaster. You can't find out much about the later issue Harmony guitars because they were mostly made for overseas sales. This model was pretty close to a Fender with the exception of the headstock profile, which they had to alter for legal reasons. There is a growing market for this type of "copy" guitar, especially those made in Japan such as Tokai. As for value, it probably worth around $400 in excellent condition. However, the value of these instruments is on the rise and with each passing year, it's worth more. Let me know if you need more detailed information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide