Electric Guitars/Need value of Fender Stratocaster

Question
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Stratocaster  

Fender Stratocaster
Fender Stratocaster  
Someone gave me a Fender Stratocaster in lieu of money they owe me.  It's in excellent condition.  Can you tell me what year it was made, what its value is today, and the best way to sell it? The serial number is US10207458.

Many thanks,
Jody

Answer
Hey Jody,

Thanks for writing. I couldn't match the serial number but I have it narrowed down to being an American Standard Strat. These sell for about $700.00-800.00. Can you check that serial number again and send it to me? That way I can determine exactly when it was made and where. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide