Electric Guitars/guitar value

Question
Hey Johnny,Thanks for your time and expertise. I recently purchased a 2010 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS. Still in original packaging. Un played mint.I gave $1050 for it, and am tickled to own it. I have no intention of ever selling it. I'm just curious as to what it might be worth at the time I purchased it. Thank you so much for your time. It has been played now.lol. Thanks a bunch. Rick

Answer
Hey Rick,

Thanks for writing! The market for electric guitars has been hit hard over the last five years so values are not what they should be. The good news is that you paid less that current market value for a mint condition 2010 American Strat. They run between$1,000 and $1,400. You will see them for around $800-900, but they usually have problems with the body such as damage. Nice guitar! Let me know if I can assist you any further. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide