Electric Guitars/Diamond (Aria) les paul Japan

Hi! I found Diamond LP on selling in another town.
Seller said what this is an 198х Aria Japan model ,but as i known Diamond guitars were produced in 197х AND have an another logo. Pickups here are not original, so don't pay attention to them.

So , do you have any info about them? Wood, Manufacturer and year

There are links to images of guitar:

Hey Yaroslav,

Thanks for writing and sending these fantastic photographs! This is one of the better Les Paul copies. Aria made very good guitars back in the 1970s. In fact, because their Les Paul copies were so good, they were named in Gibson's lawsuit against manufacturers who made Gibson copies. This one is a mid to late 1970s model. After the lawsuit, the body size became bigger than the real Les Paul and the headstock profile was changed from the open book style of the real Gibson to a slightly modified version. As for woods, the Aria models from that time were Mahogany with a Maple top. You don't see many of these guitars, especially in such god shape. Let me know if you need more detailed information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry