Electric Guitars/Hiss in Marshall Amp

Question
Hello,
I have a constant source of hiss or hum entering my amplifier from what I believe is outside of the house.  If you move the guitar a certain way, the noise decreases.  The guitars are fine (have 2), cables are fine...etc.  is there a way if getting rid of this noise?

Answer
I has the same thing with my marshall ,  it  plugged it in other out let's  and potted  my pick ups. I was going crazy. I bought a
Boss  NS 2 noise  suppressor and the hiss was gone. Marshall  has had this problem. Look on there forum for other things.
You will get the Boss in the end. That hiss goes then comes back, I have been looking for the cause. So many things can cause it. I rather play my guitar than fuss any more.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore