Electric Guitars/1989 G&L Comanche V signature

1989 G&L Comanche V signature
1989 G&L Comanche V si  
Hello Johnny,

I would like to know if a 1989 G&L "Comanche V signature" is collectible.
Does it have some value ?

Thank you very much by advance for your help.
Best regards.

Hey Nicholas,

Thanks for writing. Great guitar you have there! I just saw a Model VI sell for $1,700 US Dollars. The difference between the V and the VI is namely that the VI has six individual toggle switches for the pickups. In excellent condition, the guitar should be worth around $1,400 on up. I say "on up" because often, in an auction market like Ebay, two or three people will start a bidding war which drives the price up. Yours has the Leo Fender signature below the upper horn of the body which the Model VI doesn't have. Let me know if yu need further assistance. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry