Electric Guitars/alex chase electric trying to find value

Question
my alex chase guitar
my alex chase guitar  
I have a alex chase electric guitar and have been able to find nothing along lines of value on this guitar I can't locate a serial number on it and all the info I have found is what people paid while the company out of Nashville tn existed which seems to have caught fire n no longer creates these guitars any idea what the value may be or how I may find a way to price it?

Answer
Hey Brandon,

Thanks for writing! These guitars sell for between $300 and $700 depending on condition. Because the company is gone, the value of this guitar will continue to rise. The average price they sell for is about $400. They are very similar to the PRS models but many people prefer them to the PRS. Here's a link to a Canadian site where owners talk about the Alex Chase guitars:

http://www.guitarscanada.com/showthread.php?24181-Alex-Chase-Guitars/page4

Let me know if you have any other questions. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide