Electric Guitars/alex chase electric trying to find value

my alex chase guitar
my alex chase guitar  
I have a alex chase electric guitar and have been able to find nothing along lines of value on this guitar I can't locate a serial number on it and all the info I have found is what people paid while the company out of Nashville tn existed which seems to have caught fire n no longer creates these guitars any idea what the value may be or how I may find a way to price it?

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for writing! These guitars sell for between $300 and $700 depending on condition. Because the company is gone, the value of this guitar will continue to rise. The average price they sell for is about $400. They are very similar to the PRS models but many people prefer them to the PRS. Here's a link to a Canadian site where owners talk about the Alex Chase guitars:

Let me know if you have any other questions. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry