Electric Guitars/electra 2248 wc guitar

electra 2248 wc
electra 2248 wc  
Beautiful closet classic found trying to date it serial no is 0136

There is not much literature and record keeping on these guitars. The builder made copies of the real products. I believe your guitar was built in the early 80s.
It looks great, and the Humbucker and single coil look much the Fender Deluxe introduced in 1972. Yes a great copy and a great player from the 1980s all I can find. Thank you for writing in Bob. Kev  

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.