Electric Guitars/Left handed electric guitar

Question
hello sir! I have been wanting to buy a left handed guitar since 3 or 4yrs but unfortunately the country from where i belong has got limited access to lefty guitars. So can you suggest a few left handed guitars from brands like dean, esp, bc rich etc, esp being my favorite. And most importantly, i need a flying v. Also please suggest me a trusted site from where i can buy it as i'll have to buy online i guess. My budget is around 800$(dollar is not our country currency :)) A few specifications of what i would like on my guitar as follows-
1.Vibrator.
2.24 frets.
3.Flying v shape.
Lastly, i have a small confusion about the vibrator/tremolo. does it come only with particular guitars or can we fix it on any guitar? Thanks...

Answer
Hey Asoka,

Thanks for writing! Your best choice for buying such an instrument would be musiciansfriend.com because they have the brands you're interested in and at excellent (cheap prices. As for the tremolo, it either comes with the guitar (the description of the guitar will tell you) or you can add it on. Most of the Flying V guitars made by Dean and ESP have the tremolo built into the guitar. Check out the link below and let me know what you think. The biggest problem you face is finding a left handed model. They do make them. You could always have a right handed model restrung to be left handed. Stay in touch...Johnny

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/electric-guitars

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide