Electric Guitars/Left handed electric guitar

hello sir! I have been wanting to buy a left handed guitar since 3 or 4yrs but unfortunately the country from where i belong has got limited access to lefty guitars. So can you suggest a few left handed guitars from brands like dean, esp, bc rich etc, esp being my favorite. And most importantly, i need a flying v. Also please suggest me a trusted site from where i can buy it as i'll have to buy online i guess. My budget is around 800$(dollar is not our country currency :)) A few specifications of what i would like on my guitar as follows-
2.24 frets.
3.Flying v shape.
Lastly, i have a small confusion about the vibrator/tremolo. does it come only with particular guitars or can we fix it on any guitar? Thanks...

Hey Asoka,

Thanks for writing! Your best choice for buying such an instrument would be because they have the brands you're interested in and at excellent (cheap prices. As for the tremolo, it either comes with the guitar (the description of the guitar will tell you) or you can add it on. Most of the Flying V guitars made by Dean and ESP have the tremolo built into the guitar. Check out the link below and let me know what you think. The biggest problem you face is finding a left handed model. They do make them. You could always have a right handed model restrung to be left handed. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry