Electric Guitars/identify charvette guitar

Question
front
front  

back
back  
Johnny,
I have what I think is a model 250 the number on the neck plate  009592.  I think it must be Korean and plywood but I have not been able to match up the numbers.  What can you tell me

Answer
Hey Bruce,

Thanks for writing! This guitar was made in Korea based on the neck plate and number. Most likely made in the early 1990s, the body was made of a higher quality plywood. While solid wood is better, good pickups can fix any loss in natural sustain. There are a lot of problems trying to match serial numbers and dates of manufacture because they used very similar serial numbers/neck plates for American and overseas made models. Let me know if you need additional information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide