Electric Guitars/Easy solos for a beginner?

uncle duke wrote at 2015-10-19 16:37:43
This is the easy stuff.  I'm sure there are others.  For the solos try these, {even if it takes 5-6 years to learn}.  I thought the best way is to let you sample "some" of how it started for the 1980's.

Limelight - Rush

Looks that kill - Motley Crue

Ain't talking about love - Van Halen

Lucky Ones or Hot girls in love- - Loverboy

We're not gonna take it - Twisted Sister

Don't close your eyes - Kix

Aleah - Don Iris

Rock Me - Great White

Look into some early Def Leppard, find the tunes with easy sounding solos.

uncle duke wrote at 2015-10-19 16:55:55
......I forgot something very important.  Some of the above mentioned tunes will have guitar tunings that are not standard tuning.  Some will be E standard, some will be lowered to E flat, and I know one tune requires the guitars to be tuned a full step to D.  If you as a guitar player do not understand what all this means you'll need to find help so that it can be explained to you.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.