Electric Guitars/ELECTRA OMEGA

Question
MODEL X210, serial #13907/all black front and back gold bridge and frets/how old is this? mint 100% showroom new

Answer
Thanks for writing in, you do have a great guitar and dating it from the serial is about impossible for some years. You may already know the Electra Guitars were part of the law suit from Gibson in the 1970s and 1980s. Record keeping was not perfect and the company moves from Japan to Korea then become an
amp.company. Yes Electra has a wild history.
I might be able to get you some more information if you can send me photos of the guitar. The head stock and the pick ups have clues. Did you ever pull the pick ups and see what was stamped on the back? So if you can send the pictures that will help, there is a lot of information on these guitar and clubs and forums but little dating info.
Thanks Kevin .

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore