Electric Guitars/I have an epiphone gibsons electric guitar

Question
The serial number is 102072314 I would like to know how old it is

Answer
Hey Pete,

Thanks for writing! Your guitar was made in 2002 at the Saein Musical Instrument Co. Ltd. is located in the Namdong Industrial Complex in Incheon, Korea. Saein was established in July 1st 1991 and has a monthly capacity of 4,500pcs. In Oct 1st 1992, Saien Began manufacturing guitars for Epiphone, who they now consider to be their main business. They also started producing their own line of guitars called Shine in 1997. In February, 2001, a new factory was opened in Gaomi City, China. This factory boasts a monthly capacity of 10,000pcs. Saein was presented the ‘The Best Quality Award of the Year’ by Gibson Epiphone USA in 1998 and 1999. Let me know if you need anything else...Johnny  

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide