Electric Guitars/Hohner guitar

Hello Johnny (or anyone else who could help me).
I have a Hohner Arbour Series Guitar, which I bought in Manchester in 1981 - a telecaster copy. Unfortunately I do not possess the original receipt or any provenience for the guitar, yet, now it is classed as vintage could I redeem the £100.00 I paid at the time?
In 1081 I attempted to convert to rock, sadly, acoustic guitarist rarely make that difficult transition - I was one of them.
I am now in my twilight years and thinking of selling it. Is there any way of identifying it? I canít find a number or mark anywhere on its body? If possible could you please give me a clue?
Please, email me and I will do my best to answer any queries. Piete B.

Hi Pieter

* I do not have a definitive answer for you, but I pulled up a few URLS that might get you searching in some warm areas:

* Also, some similar toned Qs appearing on guitar Forums.

* There was a reference made to Hohner in a previous AllExperts Q

* From a personal perspective, I would expect the top value of yours to be around £150

Hope this has helped a bit

Electric Guitars

Mark Gardiner

Guitars, Guitar Amps, Guitar FX, Playing Guitar, Guitar based Music

Musician for 40 years

First Tutors

Making Music Sound on Sound Music Week Computer Music Music Industry News Guitarist

Worked for Peter Gabriel in late 80s