Electric Guitars/Sierra Acoustic Model S441

Question
Outside the box for model number there is also a number: 3F. This guitar is missing all of its six strings. On the inside label it says it was manufactured in China to strict educational standards. I'd like to know what to sell it for. Thank you.

Answer
Do you have any photos and more information on this guitar such as the condition. There is not much to work with but from what you told me it is nothing special. I would not be able to tell if it is playable, with out strings it is hard to say if the neck is straight of if it has a truss rod to straighten it. I would be hard pressed to offer as little as $15.00 for it. Chinese beginner guitars are very common. Send me some more info and I can be more help full to you.
Thanks for writing in, Kev.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore