Electric Guitars/identification of Aria

Aria body
Aria body  

Hello Guitar expert !
I need any help possible in identifying this Aria electric.
There is not a serial number on it, which from what I understand would have been manufactured before 1976. The headstock has no model name on it. Just Aria on headstock.
I have attached a few pics.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Rick Moncrief

Hi Rick and thanks for writing in. You have a very nice guitar, I have been a long time fan of Aria Guitars. They are of a high quality and they should at a honest price. Yes your guitar is before 1976, I think it was made in Japan in 1971. The golden era of Aria guitars. The ones built in Japan are equal to the American made guitars. From studying the photos you sent I believe you have a Aria Pro II PE 1500 R80. I saw one on eBay today June 20th up to $1900.00 I don't know if it sold but that was a firm bid.
Thanks Rick and I do hope that I was of help to you.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.