Electric Guitars/Aria PE1000 GC

Aria pe 1000 gc x2
Aria pe 1000 gc x2  
Hi i own two 1980 Aria pe1000 gc gats i was wondering how much they are worth , also i cant find any wiring diagrams for these guitars can you help please
Kind Regards Nick.....

Hi Nick thanks for writing in! The value of your great Aria guitar? Nick if you would have written to me only a couple months ago I would have told you $1,000 to $1,500 dollars U.S. Things are not moving here and in Canada, I just bought a Fuzz Face $120.00 for $44.00, it's like that with all things. I would say today your guitars are worth $500.00 tops. eBay and other sites are loaded with them, once hard to find. They went by a private sale, some one you know or a friend of a friend sale thing. Hold on to them because they will go back up.
There is not much information around on Aria guitar on the tech end, the closest would be a Les Paul diagram, I put the information in Google and they will have several drawings to pick from. Two Humbuckers wiring is common.
Good luck and take care Nick.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.