Electric Guitars/Vester Guitar

Question
Vester Guitar 1
Vester Guitar 1  

Vester Guitar 3
Vester Guitar 3  
Hello:  I inherited this Vester Concert Series guitar.  Not being a guitar player myself, I know nothing about the instrument.  It appears to be in near perfect condition, and from what I understand it plays and operates perfectly.  I would appreciate any information as to when and where the instrument was made and any estimate of value. I have attached a couple of photos. Thanks.

Answer
Dennis thanks for writing in. The Vester Guitars are still being made these days in China. Asia has been their home from the start. They are big with the heavy metal people. Vester makes several models that are copies of Fenders, Jacksons and other hot death metal guitars. Real popular because of wild paint and looks. The other reason they are hot is the low cost because they are made in China. They sell used for a top price of $300.00 and the average sale price is in the $200.00 range. They are fun to play and nice guitars. Look at your local Creigs List to see how they are selling and the local pricing in your area. There was a couple on eBay that with a low asking price. Good luck Dennis!
Thanks Kevin

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore