Electric Motors/my table saw motor broken terminals

I have a westinghouse elec motor,single ph.11/2 hp 115/230v,3450rpm, ser.311P230 A, frame H56, typeFJ,,[hard to read]
other data on plate[with scars] ser FNR, housing open, sec fac 1.15, code K, also under the voltage are the following number 164/632.
where can I find the little plates with the points for the wiring and klixxon, this is an old motor and the plates broke and I need new ones, I was cleaning the connections after a long down time.

Help with the little points,      I understand the klixon,  are you talking about the fiber type board that has the spade connections on it, and maybe the Klixon sits in a rounded out hole on the same board?

Maybe a photo would help,      I am not quite sure what exactly is broken,   there may be another way around this,     if it is the board under the cover where the incoming power connects it might be a very hard piece to come up with,     

I know they are flimsy  and can brake pretty easily    but you threw me with the Klixon,      help me understand a bit better and we will try and come up with the original    if not something that will work,   

Electric Motors

Three phase/ AC DC single phase motors, controls, any problems or failures, motor installation, performance issues, connections. All other electric motors/gearboxes/apparatus. Specialty repair concerns, obsolete motors and solutions. Other mechanical or specialty equipment. See my profile under Home/electrical at this site

30 plus years in the electrical motor and apparatus repair industry. VP level management of repair facilities, current owner of my own specialty repair and consulting firm.

EASA, IBEW [retired], other specialty organizations, Lubrication, Vibration EDI, Tribo-electric Councils

Currently fielding concerns at this site under "Home Electrical"

4 year technical, College level specific courses, EASA repair courses, vibration analysis electronic and electrical trade school.