Electric Motors/Convert 110 eletric motor to 220v

Question
Hello,
I have an Ajax eletric motor 115v or 220v. It is wired for 115 I now would like to connect it to 220. I have 2 blues no numbers.... 1 # - yellow or white, # 2 black, # 3 red or orange and a number # 4 red. Do you have any idea what the correct hookup combo is to change it from 115 to 220. Thank you

Answer
Heather  are you able to operate the motor as it is currently wired on 115?   If so can you provide me the existing hookup,     example   line to white and red,    line to black and red,  blue wires electrically connected and isolated,      from there I may be able to tell you how to put the motor in series,    it has to be in parallel to be in low voltage,     there is little to no information on old Ajax motors,  and the color codes could be from the manufacturer that had AJAX manufacturer the motor for them,       

http://catalog.wegelectric.com/img/Wiring_Diagrams.pdf

towards the bottom of the page are single phase connections with color codes, none matching your specific color combination,   but the good news,  if  it runs correctly as wired,   we can look at the connection and hopefully come up with the method to put it in series or high voltage,   a photo of the connections as they are would be a huge help also,  

Electric Motors

Will