Electric Motors/Old Blower Motor

Question
Hello... I have a GE motor that is many years old in my furnace. #7J402AS1. I cannot find any info on it to replace it. If you have any ideas, I would be more than grateful.

It appears to run fine, once it starts. I believe there is no external; capacitor. But rather a centrifugal switch that sometimes gets it running, other times it just hums. Therefore keeping it in 'ON' mode is currently my best bet. I can hear the switch engage and disengage when the thermostat tells it too, but sometimes it just hums. Even then, the fan motor and belt etc spin freely with no sticking whatsoever. But the centrifugal doesn't start the motor. It also doesn't start when I spin it manually during this humming in the motor/switch.

Here is the information from the motor:

Frame:33
Type:KH
Phase:1
HP: 1/3
V:115
A:6.4
SF:1.35
RPM:1725
Hz:60
SFA:7.0
Max Amb:25C
Insul Class:B
Therm Protected: MP60006 JY

Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks,
Steven

Answer
The motor repair shop should be able to replace it based on the info you have supplied. Furnace motors are standard.
seems like the bushing is worn out and the rotor is being pulled onto one side and wont start. OR the internal switch needs to be replaced or adjusted.

Electric Motors

Harcharan Singh Diocee