Electric Motors/wiring diagram for ge single phase mptor

ge motor cover
ge motor cover  
Do you know the wiring diagram for a GE single phase motor? The model number is 5kh47sg45f.  1/4 hp

Lenny, that is a two speed motor, single phase,  single voltage,   the model is not traceable for wiring,  GE has sold it's motor division  and is very protective of their data,    

All we can do from here, is for you to provide me the connections available,    either leads or terminals,    a photo would be a big help,         once I can see the available connections I can normally figure out how to connect as they use many different external connections,      not easy but unless you find a hidden connection   look in the connection box, sometimes on the cover, sometimes covered up,        but if nothing is there, then we have to figure out how they get the two speeds  from the external connections,     send me a photo if you can of the terminals or leads,    and lets see what you have,  

Will  Babbitt  

Electric Motors

Three phase/ AC DC single phase motors, controls, any problems or failures, motor installation, performance issues, connections. All other electric motors/gearboxes/apparatus. Specialty repair concerns, obsolete motors and solutions. Other mechanical or specialty equipment. See my profile under Home/electrical at this site

30 plus years in the electrical motor and apparatus repair industry. VP level management of repair facilities, current owner of my own specialty repair and consulting firm.

EASA, IBEW [retired], other specialty organizations, Lubrication, Vibration EDI, Tribo-electric Councils

Currently fielding concerns at this site under "Home Electrical"

4 year technical, College level specific courses, EASA repair courses, vibration analysis electronic and electrical trade school.