Electric Motors/Orthomatic Bed Controler

Question
My mother (91 years old) bought an Orthomatic bed from some people who's parents are deceased where she lives.  Unfortunately, she didn't get the bed controller with it and didn't think to ask for it.  Now I'm tasked into looking for one so she can use it for its intended purpose. The bed has four plugins in the control module for the controller that kind of resemble phone jacks that have six prongs each.  The bed seems to be in very good condition, just minus the controller.  The label on the bed reads -

Made by Orthomatic  Tampa , Florida 33619-8028
_________________________________________________________________

01002 1090SPAST115V-69055
06/25/04  WARR-Y
09114696  69055-520

Serial Number - 09114696

Could you please tell me which of these numbers is the Model Number and where one can get a controller for it and approximately how much one might cost and if it's even worth it?  Thanks for your help.

Tim

Answer
Ain't this something?  When you need a simple number off something you get a book, when you are trying to identify something complex you get nothing,       lots of numbers and these remotes can be complicated,   it looks like an 04, model, so I need a little time to look into this and get the right price and place,   remotes  [the very SAME REMOTE for about anything can run $100's different in price,  although I would guess if we can find one, this won't be that expensive,   

Let me work on it a bit and get back to you,   so I get it the best deal out there,

Will

Tim,

Those were too kind,  no need to do that until we get Mom taken care of, but it was very kind,  we are working on your issue right now,

Will

Electric Motors

Will