Electric Motors/wireless bed remote

Question
I have an RM2-T2 wireless remote for a Sealy adjustable bed. It is a Sealy remote (at least that is the logo on it). The foot works but not the head. When I push the down button I hear a click but not when I push the up button for the head. The light stays on all the time and none of the massage features work. They no longer make this remote according to Sealy and am looking for a new or right working used one. I unplugged the bed and took out the battery for five minutes hoping that would help but to no avail. Thanks for your help.

Answer
Unfortunately I have no info on electric beds or their remotes.
It sounds like the remote itself is faulty, as it is an electronics device.

If the manufacturer cant help then look for an industrial electronics repair shop, but this can be very costly.
Sorry....

Electric Motors

Harcharan Singh Diocee