Electric Motors/Allstar electric motor

I have an Allstar chain driven electric motor that run a dumbwaiter- the dumbwaiter is out of adjustment meaning the box is not stopping at the opening (chain slipped).  On top of the motor box it states - reversing see instructions ...(pictures attached) _ I have no instruction manual. I would like to know how to revers the motor to adjust the box to the opening

the last photo was not clear at all     I can make out something about caution reversing,  

I found this below for allstar lift motors:

some are baldor and some ao smith brand,   I dont have model of unit,  so either might show you,  either link does show the limit switch adjustment,  

this one is for doors but often the same type of reversing and limits are used on doors and lifts,

there are reversing instructions at end of manual   many are generic   door  lift whatever   worth a look to see if you match up with any brand,         then send me what you think if it helped or not,       or if you find something close we can go over that,     but send me the model if you have it,  

Electric Motors

Three phase/ AC DC single phase motors, controls, any problems or failures, motor installation, performance issues, connections. All other electric motors/gearboxes/apparatus. Specialty repair concerns, obsolete motors and solutions. Other mechanical or specialty equipment. See my profile under Home/electrical at this site

30 plus years in the electrical motor and apparatus repair industry. VP level management of repair facilities, current owner of my own specialty repair and consulting firm.

EASA, IBEW [retired], other specialty organizations, Lubrication, Vibration EDI, Tribo-electric Councils

Currently fielding concerns at this site under "Home Electrical"

4 year technical, College level specific courses, EASA repair courses, vibration analysis electronic and electrical trade school.